Happy New Year!
I do not have any grandiose new year's resolutions.
I do not want to change the world,
Win a huge prize,
Or earn more money.
I do not plan for a major change to happen.
New miracles to unfold.
I want to enjoy my cup of tea in the mornings.
I want to exchange more hellos with my neighbors.
I want to smile at work every day.
I want to spend even more time with my friends.
I want to explore new places.
I want to learn new things.
I want to look at moon more often at nights.
I want to live.
I want to live a routine life.
You call it boring?
You won't know what a miracle the order in daily life is,
Until something disrupts it.
Call me old-fashioned.
I want to live a boring life.
And that is my resolution.
Saturday, January 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
happy new year!
That's not boring. That's scary. What if something out of my control disrupts this routine? What am I going to do? How badly would I be hurt?
But the point is that it is that way to my mind and not yours. To me that is scary and it might not be that way for you. For every single person on earth there is a way to live that suits that person. There is no bad or boring or scary about it as long as that person is happy with the way his/her life is.
Enjoy your life style!
Of course life is unpredictable and any second anything can disrupt this routine, as it had several times in the past. That is why I appreciate the daily order and see it as a blessing and miracle and enjoy it. I try not to disrupt it myself with decisions that are under my control. If something out of my control happens, like all humans, I deal with that problem to the best of my ability.
Post a Comment