Saturday, February 28, 2009

Risk

I faced my fears
Through a very simple task
Which was a huge deal for me

I took a risk
I placed myself in a vulnerable situation
Once again, against all odds

Now I am relieved
I am glad I faced my fears
A small step for mankind
A giant leap for my kind!

2 comments:

Mehrnaz Memar said...

Congratulations!

The next step would be to reveal what you did to face your fear! No, you don't have to; unless you feel like it.

You don't have relief from my comments though, unless you either close down this section of your blog or face your fears and tell me in my face: I don't need your comments!

All above was a big fat joke combined with teasing and a tear drop of truth!!!

Good luck in overcoming your fears.

Nargess said...

Thank You!

I can tell you ;-)
I simply did it. That is all.

I am happy to have such a loyal reader who shares her thoughts with me. It is not easy to find such people. Some people just absorb information and never share their thoughts and/or emotions (like a blackhole ). Maybe they fear the other person will get hurt, or judge them, etc.