Thursday, April 21, 2016

My own family

My life changed drastically during the past two years, not just by losing family members, but by happy occasions of gaining new ones too. I became a wife; I became a mother; I yet again became an aunt. So many beautiful things happened and sadly life got in the way of truly celebrating these life changing events.  I am glad I finally found my partner and finally my dream of becoming a mother became true. I am blessed. Every morning my son gives me the most beautiful smiles. He reminds me it is a new day and anything is possible. After a day's work, his smile is all we need to take away our tiredness and give us energy to carry on. Thank you universe for lining up all the stars and giving us our healthy small family. Thank you my family for all I have learned from you. Love and motherhood is the most amazing life experience of all; The one that makes you feel truly vulnerable and strong at the same time. May we be able to protect and grow this angel that is trusted with us.

Let this blog reflect all the joy I have experienced and lessons I have learned as  a result too! I have a lot to catch up with.

2 comments:

radius said...

Hi Nargess, I am happy reading that life gave you some gifts that you deserved so much. I am sure one day you will show your son the secrets of the universe. I wish you all the best, and that you will stay a passionate scientist.

regards, Michael

Nargess said...

Thank you; I am still passionate about science but it is more challenging these days to make time for it ;-)