Monday, March 18, 2013

Nobody knows ...

The truth is we all seek answers from each other.  As if the key to our life and happiness depends on another.  The truth is, we ourselves, do not know how we will feel about someone or something year(s) from now, and yet we expect others to know and have the answers.  All we know is how we feel now and what we want now; Let that guide us to what will be later, not what we think should be the case later, or others think should be the case for us later.  Let's enjoy floating in the ocean of life, the journey of being one with the ocean, and if it led us to safe shores, let's enjoy that and be grateful for it too.


2 comments:

Mehrnaz Memar said...

Oh Dear,

But what about the power of consultaion? How about thinking and planning our lives? What happened to the scientist in you? Floating with life? That's poetic for sure but does it put bread on the table? I wish i had the opportunity to talk like that.

Cheers!

Nargess said...

I assure you the scientist in me is alive! :-) You are right, we can plan only for our *own* life and how we carry it day to day. but we cannot plan for how we will end up *feeling* about something or someone years from now. I meant this for emotional aspects of life. To some extent I guess if we work on our well being we can ensure some level of happiness and satisfaction but that is all, the rest is to be found. I think ...