Thursday, June 21, 2012

Funny turn of events

Universe has a sense of humor.  I have always had Windows laptop and computers.  I wanted to treat myself to a nice gift. For the first time, I decide to switch and order myself an iPad and then what happens? First, I track the shipment. I see it is coming all the way from China and I recall the article on Apple's labor abuses there. Yes, almost anything these days is made in China, but I really did not like seeing the FedEx tracking system literally showing it was being shipped from there. At least they could have packaged and assembled the parts here or something! Then, before I receive the darn product, the news about them not selling an iPad or iPhone in some cases to Iranian-Americans comes out.  I have not yet received the thing and I already do not want to own it. 
God help with the babies!
p.s. A friend of mine took this picture in New York.

No comments: