Soheil! What happened? Where is your beautiful smile? Your cubical is so unbearable without you. I was going to send email for our new year's outing. How can I do it without you with us this year? Soheil! I cannot believe you are gone. I got a forwarded email. I was hoping some stupid secretary made another stupid mistake when copying and pasting a name from the directory. I went to see you in your cubical. Cecilia's picture is there. Your notes, nicely organized papers are there. Your love and passion for life is there. I looked at your cubical, I faced your office mate questionably, he nodded yes, I broke down.
Soheil! What happened?
http://www.soheilphotography.com/#!/soheil
Monday, March 5, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Salaam, I know this guy in Maryland. May I ask what has happened...I am confused now...
He passed away unexpectedly on Saturday night, of "what is believed to be a viral infection" the email message said. Unfortunately, I do not know the details. I assume I learn more tomorrow at his service. We are all in shock.
Post a Comment