Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Sharing

There is such a joy in sharing that can hardly be expressed.  Sharing your time, your stories, your happiness, your desires, your passions, your dreams.  It is like you want all the wonderful people in your life meet each other, become friends, and see each other through your eyes.  That way, they get to know you better too, and you get just a bit closer than before to all of your friends.  They say sharing is caring. I think sharing is loving.

3 comments:

Daisy said...

that was a beautiful thought and beautiful post. I love those people who are like glue. They link people togehter and they spread happiness.

Nargess said...

Thanks Daisy!

Mehrnaz Memar said...

So, I don't know, if you still believe in this idea or not, because I have just done that and made a group of my best friends in what's app and have introduced them to each other. I wasn't sure how you would react so I didn't add you, but now that I read this I am thinking to add you to the group what do you think?