We sat next to each other
Day after day
Year after year
I learned today
He never knew me
I always trusted him
Day after day
Year after year
I learned today
He never trusted me
Worse, he even betrayed my trust.
I am invisible
At least to many
No matter how close they are to me
Or how often they see me
I am invisible
I have to learn to live with that
Day after day
Year after year.
Thursday, July 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I can assure you, you are never invisible my friend!
Miss you
Dear Enchanted Soul,
Thanks! Actually this note was motivated/resulted by a bad day, and is not just and fair now that I think about it. I am blessed with so many good and caring friends such as yourself, to the point that I might have taken such kindnesses for granted, and be moved when treated otherwise.
I miss you too.
Post a Comment