I have found a few more good friends.
The ones that in a half-an-hour conversation.
Know you better than those who have been in your life for years.
They listen to you.
They look deep into your eyes.
They care about you.
They are passionate about life.
They create their own desired jobs.
They aim high, and
Dream big.
They cannot wait to start their days.
They jump out of the bed every morning
To Save Humanity
One person at a time.
They do not laugh at your dreams.
They do not discourage you from perusing them.
In fact, they believe in you more than you do in yourself.
They do not like excuses, scapegoats, and blames.
They believe when there is a will, there is a way.
They keep pushing boundaries.
They keep moving forward.
They sure can make their ideas reality.
One way or another.
They expect nothing less from you.
I am blessed to be in their presence.
They energize me.
They make me happy.
They give me hope.
They change my life for the better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am happy for you to have experienced such friends, too.
Post a Comment