I see angels everyday. The security guard who won't let me in unless I give him a smile, makes my day, he is an angel. So is the nurse whom I went to for a bad headache I got at work. She did not let me leave until I scheduled a physical exam because I had not had one in a long time. I realized later that I had to take care of a condition that could have become problematic later. Our secretary was driving behind me today and noticed that my car's brake lights were not working and let me know. She avoided a dangerous accident I could get into, she is an angel.
There are angels everywhere. Look closer. Try to be one, it is not that hard. All you have to do is to care a little more about people around you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment